Job Seeker Services
JobGateway® Website Tips
COORDINATED CHILD CARE
The Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare, through its Coordinated Child Care Agencies, administers the Subsidized Child Day Care Program for low-income families and makes resource and referral services available to all citizens of Pennsylvania.
Parents/Caretakers may call our office for information on the following:
The Coordinated Child Care office provides referrals, not recommendations, to child care options. Coordinated Child Care does not license, endorse, or recommend any particular provider, nor can we assure that any particular provider gives quality care. Parents/caretakers are responsible for selecting child care that best meets their individual needs.
- The different types of child care and other programs for Infant, Toddler, Pre-School, and School-Age children
- How to choose a quality child care program that best meets their needs
- Referrals for Licensed/Registered Child Care Providers for the entire State of Pennsylvania
- Various agencies and resources available to all families/individuals
- How to apply for financial assistance for child care
Information/application process for these services:
Staff assisted services and applications are available at PA CareerLink® Carbon County, Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. No appointment is necessary to pick up applications or for general information requests.
Telephone: 570-325-2226 or  toll-free 888-212-0483
Amy Rontz, Director
Raegan Smyth, Resource & Referral Coordinator
Kim Wittig, Eligibility Specialist
Back to previous page
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Program
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities